Data protection declaration
- Responsible persons and contact persons
- Your rights
- Revocation of consent
- Objection to the processing of your data
- Hosting of the Website
- Server log files
- Contacting us
- Newsletter with registration
- Google Analytics
- Amazon Affiliate Program
- Google Maps
- Use of social media plug-ins
- Push Notifications
- How to contact us
1.Responsible persons and contact persons
(1) The person responsible pursuant to Art. 4 No. 7 of the Basic Data Protection Ordinance (DS-GVO):
ISR Information Products AG
Lange Str. 61
Phone: 0531 1208–0
“Controller” means the natural or legal person who, alone or together with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data.
(2) You can contact our data protection officer at:
Haus Sentmaring 9
Tel.: 0251 203197–0
Fax: 0251 203197–99
For security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content, we use SSL or TLS encryption on our website. You can recognize this in the browser line by the character string “https://” and the lock symbol.
(1) You have the following rights towards us with regard to personal data concerning you:
Right to information,
Right to correction or deletion,
right to limitation of processing,
right of opposition to the processing,
Right to data transferability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
4.Revocation of consent
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) You can explain the revocation to us under the contact data indicated below.
5.Objection to the processing of your data
(1) You can object to the processing of your personal data at any time, provided that we base the processing on a balance of interests. This is the case if the processing is not necessary in particular for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the processing. When exercising such objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as carried out by us. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and discontinue or adapt the data processing, unless we can prove compelling reasons worthy of protection for the processing, which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
(2) You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. If you object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, we will no longer process your personal data for these purposes.
(3) You can inform us about your objection using the contact details given below.
6.Hosting of the Website
(1) The hosting services underlying this page are provided by RAIDBOXES GmbH (Friedrich-Ebert-Straße 7, 48153 Münster, Germany). RAIDBOXES GmbH offers Software as a Service (SaaS) services within the scope of cloud hosting.
(2) RAIDBOXES GmbH automatically collects and stores server log files with information transmitted to us by your browser. These are:
- Browser type
- Operating system
- Referrer URL (previously visited page)
- Host name (IP address)
RAIDBOXES GmbH cannot assign this data to specific persons. This data will not be merged with other data sources. The data will be deleted after a period of 7 days at the latest. Further information can be found in the data protection regulations of RAIDBOXES GmbH. These can be viewed here.
(3) In addition, a contract for order data processing (AV) has been concluded. This contract regulates the scope, type and purpose of RAIDBOXES GmbH’s access to data. The access possibilities are limited only to necessary accesses, which are necessary for the fulfilment of the hosting services.
7.Server log files
(1) When you visit our website, we process the following personal data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called server log files):
Date of the request
Time of the request
Website from which the request comes
version of the browser
language of the browser
This information is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security. We reserve the right to check the server log files subsequently if there are concrete indications of illegal use.
(2) Pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DS-GVO, the legal basis for processing is the protection of our legitimate and overriding interest in improving the functionality and stability of our website and in statistical evaluations within the framework of a balancing of interests.
(3) By default, our web server is configured to automatically delete server log files every 70 days.
(1) If you contact us (e.g. via our contact form), the data provided by you will be processed by us to answer your questions and stored for 1 year. The submission of personal data is neither required by law nor by contract and is not required for the conclusion of a contract. We will not be able to answer your questions without providing this information. You can revoke your consent at any time for the future by sending an e‑mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
(2) Pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 letter f DS-GVO, the legal basis for processing is the protection of our legitimate and overriding interest in answering your questions within the framework of a weighing of interests. If your question arises in connection with the initiation or implementation of a contract with us, the additional legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 para. 1 letter b DS-GVO.
(3) A third party provider provides us with the services for hosting and managing our e‑mail accounts. All data processed in the context of communication via our e‑mail inboxes are processed on the servers of the third party provider.
(4) After complete processing of the contact request, your data will be restricted for further processing and deleted after the legal retention periods have expired, unless you have expressly consented that we may continue to use your data. Further use of your data by us is also possible if this is permitted by law. We will inform you accordingly in this data protection declaration.
(1) When you send us an application, the data you provide will be processed by us in order to carry out the application procedure. The provision of personal data is neither required by law nor by contract and is not required for the conclusion of a contract. Without the provision of this data, however, we cannot consider your application.
(2) Legal basis for the processing of your data Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DS-GVO.
(3) After completion of the application process, your data will be restricted for further processing and will be deleted or destroyed at the latest six months after receipt of your rejection or the application documents will be returned to you and any copies deleted or destroyed, unless you have expressly consented that we may continue to use your data.
(4) Pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 letter f DS-GVO, the legal basis for processing is the protection of our legitimate and predominant interest in defending claims based on the rejection of an application within the scope of a balancing of interests.
(1) When using our website, cookies are stored on your computer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in the browser you use and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to enable the use of certain functions of our website, to conduct market research and to make the Internet offer more user-friendly, effective and attractive overall.
(2) We use so-called transient and persistent cookies for our website, the scope and function of which are explained below:
Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your browser to be recognized, for example, when you visit various sub-pages of our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
Persistent cookies remain on your device so that your browser can be recognized when you return to our website after a previous visit. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie.
(3) The storage time of the individual cookies can be seen in the overview in the security settings of your browser. Furthermore, you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and can decide in detail whether you want to accept a cookie or not. In addition, you can generally exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases. You can also delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser. However, this may mean that you may not be able to use all the functions of our website.
(4) In the following, we provide you with links for typical browsers, under which you can find further information on the administration of cookie settings:
Internet Explorer / Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/de-DE/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
(5) The legal basis for processing is either Art. 6 para. 1 letter b DS-GVO or, pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 letter f DS-GVO, the protection of our legitimate and overriding interest in the best possible functionality and stability as well as the user-friendly design of our website and the optimised presentation of our offer within the framework of a weighing of interests.
11.Newsletter with registration
(1) With your consent you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) We use the double opt-in procedure to subscribe to our newsletter. This means that after your registration for our newsletter we will send you an e‑mail to the e‑mail address you have provided, asking you to confirm that you actually wish to receive the newsletter. In addition, we store your IP addresses and the time of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify a possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) After your confirmation we process your personal data for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The data collected by us when registering for the newsletter will be used exclusively for the purpose of addressing you in advertising by means of the newsletter.
(4) The legal basis for processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DS-GVO.
(5) You can revoke your consent at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have given it to us. You can explain the revocation to us under the contact data indicated below. Unsubscribing from the newsletter is also a cancellation. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by sending an e‑mail to email@example.com or creating a ticket at: https://community.isr.de or by using the contact details below, by clicking on a link in the newsletter to unsubscribe, or by sending an e‑mail to https://seu1.cleverreach.com/f/76198–197800/wwu
(6) After you have revoked your consent to receive our newsletter, we will delete the personal data unless you have expressly consented to further use or we reserve the right to use the data beyond this, which is permitted by law and about which we inform you in this declaration.
(7) We use service providers (advertising agencies, shipping service providers, etc.) for address processing, address management and newsletter dispatch.
(8) After revoking your consent, we will store your e‑mail address in a so-called “black list” to ensure that no further newsletters will be sent to this e‑mail address in the future. The legal basis for storing your e‑mail address on our black list is, in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 letter f DS-GVO, the protection of our legitimate and overriding interest in the avoidance of undesired transmission of newsletters as part of a balancing of interests.
(9) The provision of personal data is neither required by law nor by contract and is not required for the conclusion of a contract. Failure to provide personal data means that you will not be able to receive our newsletter.
(10) We would like to point out that we evaluate your user behaviour when sending the newsletter. For this analysis, the e‑mails sent contain so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, which represent single-pixel image files stored on our website. For the evaluations we link the data mentioned in § 7 and the web beacons with your e‑mail address and an individual ID. Links received in the newsletter also contain this ID. The statistics we collect allow us to improve our website and our services and make them more interesting for you as a user.
The data is collected exclusively pseudonymised, the IDs are therefore not linked to your other personal data, direct personal relationship is excluded.
(11) You can object to this tracking at any time by informing us of the contact details given below. The information is stored for as long as you have subscribed to the newsletter. After a cancellation we store the data purely statistically and anonymously.
Such tracking is also not possible if you have deactivated the display of images in your e‑mail program by default. In this case the newsletter will not be displayed completely and you may not be able to use all functions. If you display the images manually, the above tracking takes place.
(12) Pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 letter f DS-GVO, the legal basis is the protection of our legitimate interest in an optimised presentation and marketing of our website within the framework of a balancing of interests.
(1) This website uses Google Analytics. Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. Google will use this information on our behalf to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide us with other services relating to website activity and internet usage. The statistics obtained allow us to improve our website and our services and make them more interesting for you as a user.
(2) Google Analytics is a service of Google. If you have your habitual residence in the European Economic Area or Switzerland, this service is provided to you by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland. If you do not have your usual residence in the European Economic Area or Switzerland, this service is provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
(3) The information generated by the cookies about your use of this website is usually transferred to a server in the USA and stored there. For those instances where personal information is transferred to the United States, Google has adopted the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. You can view a current certificate under this link: https://www.privacyshield.gov/list. However, if IP anonymization is enabled on this website, Google will previously truncate your IP address within member states of the European Union or other signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there.
(4) Pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DS-GVO, the legal basis is the safeguarding of our legitimate and predominant interest in an optimised presentation and marketing of our website within the framework of a weighing of interests.
(5) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. This means that IP addresses are further processed in a shortened form, thus excluding the possibility of personal references. If the data collected about you is related to a person, this is excluded immediately and the personal data is deleted immediately.
(6) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not merged with other data from Google.
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows that is carried out via a user ID (Google Universal Analytics).
An opt-out cookie is stored on your end device. If you delete your cookies, you must click the link again.
(9) The processed data shall be deleted automatically after 14 months.
(10) For the evaluation of the collected data we use a service provider within the scope of order processing.
(11) Third party information:
• Overview of data protection: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en
(1) We use Hotjar to better understand the needs of our visitors and to improve the services we offer on this website. Hotjar’s technology provides us with a better understanding of our users’ experiences (e.g. how much time users spend on certain pages and which links they click. This information allows us to tailor our offerings to our users’ feedback.
(3) Hotjar stores this information in a pseudonymous user profile. The information will not be used by Hotjar or by us to identify individual users or merged with other information about individual users. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO.
(5) You may opt out of Hotjar storing a user profile and information about your visit to our website and Hotjar setting tracking cookies on other websites via the following link: https://www.hotjar.com/legal/compliance/opt-out
14.Amazon Affiliate Program
(1) We participate in the Amazon Europe S. à. r. l. affiliate program and are partners of the advertising program, which is designed to provide a medium for websites through which advertising ads and links to amazon.de can be earned. We are interested in showing you advertisements that are of interest to you and that make our website more interesting to our users.
(2) In order to provide the advertisements, statistical information about you is collected and processed by our advertising partners. By visiting the website, Amazon receives information that you have visited the corresponding page of our website. Amazon determines your requirements via web beacons and sets a cookie on your computer if necessary. The data specified in § 7 of this data protection declaration are transmitted. We have no influence on the data collected, nor are we aware of the full extent of the data collection and the storage period. If you are logged in to Amazon, your data can be directly assigned to your account there. If you do not wish to be associated with your Amazon profile, you must log out. It is possible that your data will be passed on to contractual partners of Amazon and authorities. We have no influence on the data collected, nor are we aware of the full extent of the data collection. The data is transferred to the USA and evaluated there.
(3) Pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 letter f DS-GVO, the legal basis is the protection of our legitimate interest in an optimised presentation and marketing of our website within the framework of a balancing of interests.
(4) You can prevent the installation of Amazon Affiliate Program cookies in various ways:
a) by adjusting your browser software accordingly, in particular the suppression of third party cookies means that you will not receive any ads from third party providers;
b) by deactivating the interest-related ads on Amazon via the link https://www.amazon.de/adprefs
c) by deactivating the interest-based ads of the providers that are part of the “About Ads” self-regulation campaign via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices, these settings being deleted if you delete your cookies. Please note that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this offer in full.
(5) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing as well as further information on your rights in this regard and setting options for the protection of your privacy can also be obtained from:
Amazon EU S.à.r.l., Amazon Services Europe S.à.r.l. and Amazon Media EU S.à.r.l., all three located 5, Rue Plaetis, L-2338 Luxembourg; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amazon has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. A current certificate can be viewed under this link: https://www.privacyshield.gov/list
as well as under:
(1) We use the services of Google Maps on our website. This enables us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to use the map function conveniently.
(2) Google Maps is a service of Google. If you have your habitual residence in the European Economic Area or Switzerland, this service is provided to you by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland. If you do not have your usual residence in the European Economic Area or Switzerland, this service is provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
(3) We have no influence on the data and data processing processes collected by Google, nor are we aware of the full scope of data processing, the purposes of processing or the storage periods. Also for the deletion of the raised data by Google no information is available to us. Google also maintains servers in the USA. For cases where personal information is transferred to the United States, Google has adopted the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. You can view a current certificate under this link: https://www.privacyshield.gov/list.
16.Use of social media plug-ins
(1) We use social buttons from the following social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Xing, LinkedIn, Instagram. These social buttons are not fully integrated as social media plugins, but only using an HTML link on our website. This integration ensures that no connection is established with the servers of the providers of the respective social networks when you visit our website. If you click on one of the social buttons, a new browser window opens, in which the website of the provider of the respective social network is called up. There you can press the respective Like or Share button. If necessary, you must first enter your login data for the respective social network.
(2) We have no influence on the data and data processing processes collected by the providers of the respective social networks, nor are we aware of the full scope of data processing, the purposes of processing or the storage periods. We also have no information on the deletion of the data collected by the providers of the respective social networks.
(3) Further information on the purpose and scope of data processing by the providers of the respective social networks can be found in the data protection declarations of these providers notified below. They will also provide you with further information about your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy.
Facebook Inc, 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA
Facebook has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield (https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework)
Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2 Ireland
Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA
Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield (https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework)
Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA
Twitter has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield
Xing AG, Gänsemarkt 43, 20354 Hamburg, Germany
LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, California 94043, USA
LinkedIn has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield
Buildsimple uses on the website buildsimple.com, a live chat of Userlike UG, Probsteigasse 44–46, 50670 Cologne, Germany. You can use the live chat as a contact form to chat with our staff in near real time. At the start of the chat, personal data is collected.
Date and time of the call,
Browser type/ version,
operating system used,
URL of the previously visited website,
Amount of data sent.
First name, last name
Depending on the course of the conversation with our employees, further personal data may arise in the chat, which are entered by you. The type of data depends strongly on your request or the problem you describe to us.
All our employees have been and will be trained on the subject of data protection and on the safe and confidential handling of customer data. All our employees are bound to confidentiality and have accordingly signed an addendum to the obligation to maintain confidentiality and to observe data protection in their employee contracts.
In addition, Userlike stores the history of live chats. This may serve the purpose of saving you extensive explanations about the history of your request as well as for constant quality control of our live chat offer. If you do not wish to do so, please do not hesitate to contact us using the contact details listed below. Saved live chats will be deleted immediately.
(1) You can sign up to receive our push notifications. To send our push notifications, we use the “CleverPush” shipping service, which is operated by CleverPush UG, Nagelsweg 22, 20097 Hamburg (“CleverPush”). Our push notifications provide you with regular information about general news from Buildsimple, blog posts, special offers. To register, you must confirm your browser’s request to receive notifications. This process is documented and stored by CleverPush. This includes storing the login time and your browser ID or device ID. The collection of this data is necessary so that we can trace the processes in the event of misuse and therefore serves our legal protection.
(2) In order to display the push notifications to you, CleverPush collects and processes your browser ID on our behalf and, in the case of mobile access, your device ID. By subscribing to our push notifications, you agree to receive them. If you have given your consent, the legal basis for processing your data after registering for our push notifications is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
(3) CleverPush also statistically evaluates our push notifications. CleverPush can thus see if and when our push notifications were displayed and clicked by you. You can revoke your consent to the storage and use of your personal data to receive our push notifications and the statistical survey described above at any time with effect for the future. For the purpose of withdrawing your consent, you may change the setting in your browser for receiving push notifications.
(4) If you use our push notifications on a desktop PC running the “Windows” operating system, you can also cancel our push notifications by right-clicking on the respective push notification in the settings that appear there.
(5) Your data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for the purpose of their collection. Your data will therefore be stored as long as the subscription to our push notifications is active. The following link explains the process in detail: https://cleverpush.com/faq.
19.How to contact us
If you would like further information on data protection and our handling of your personal data as well as for exercising your rights of objection and revocation, please use the following contact options:
ISR Information Products AG
Lange Str. 61
Phone: 0531 1208–0